Saturday, October 23, 2010

Album videos

Today I was looking up a video on YouTube when I got another amazing idea that I I can't really profit from in any way...wait a minute...prepare yourselves...okay, you're ready: Album videos. That's right, a video that goes from one song to another in one continuous visual vision.

Ask yourself, how often have I yearned to see a video of a favorite song on a kick-ass album for which no video has been made? Answer: too many times. Well, not anymore thanks to album videos!

For too long thick-headed and cold-hearted record execs have pushed singles and one-song videos. Boo, I say! But now, with album videos, everyone will be happy forever.

But, you point out, there may be a problem if the songs on your favorite artist's album are just too different. And, you add, what if no distributor wants to fund what amounts to an hour-long movie for what's likely to amount to no greater return on investment? To you, I respond as follows: Get off my back! I just wanted to see a video for Kid Cudi's Heart of a Lion. Is that so wrong? "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, Yeah, No, Yeah, Yeah!"

No comments:

Post a Comment