Friday, June 12, 2009

St. Louis

I'm back from St. Louis. I've been on vacation this week, and it was nice to get out of town. Val and the kids and I went up and stayed with my dad for a few days. We wanted to go to the zoo, but ended up doing something much more fun.

We went to the City Museum. The place was really cool. There were caves and tons of little tunnels and big long slides. It wasn't free (dad was kind enough to pay), but it was awesome and I think it was worth the money. My dad was saying that everything in the place was recycled-- I couldn't get the Web site up on my computer to read the "about us". It appeared to be-- old re-bar and metal of all shapes and sizes bent into things to climb on. It was a really cool place.

2 comments:

  1. I know all about this "City Museum" and I am very disappointed in you. Sure it has plenty of awesomeness to offer, but you were going to bring me home a penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to send you a penguin on Facebook to make it up Mrs. L'Vehrd.

    ReplyDelete