Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Val!


I want to wish my wife a Happy 38th birthday today! If you met us together at a dinner party, which would never happen, she'd be the one by the one you'd be impressed by. I'd be the one staring at the forks.

She is funny and cool and not be messed with. She is probably the hardest worker I've ever known. At every job she has ever had, she outperforms everyone. She was the best cook at Hardee's; the best microfilmer at the microfilming place (I think that's what she did); the best CSM; the best department manager; and the best mom-- the kids wouldn't trade her for $1 million. Happy Birthday, Val! Here's to the best.

2 comments:

  1. As long as she got the bacon cooked at Hardees...if not there would be a big fight!...every Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. I don't remember if she cooked bacon at our store, but I am sure she did because she always worked 6 to 2. She did get into her share of fights. Mostly with Phillip, who is Jerry's cousin or brother or something. Those were fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete