Monday, August 10, 2009

political profile

I recently took a political profile quiz on Facebook, and it reminded me of a quiz I took when I was still a student at Missouri State. I found that old quiz on my former professor's Web site: Rhetorica.

While I had some issues with both quizzes-- a few times I said to myself, "well, it depends"-- the results of both surveys were almost identical. Turns out, I lean heavily libertarian (vs. an authoritarian govt. structure) and slightly liberal (vs. conservative). This is what I mean.

Click here to take the quiz for yourself. You might have thought you were a Republican or a Democrat all of your life, but never actually tested yourself on the issues. You may be surprised by your results.

The only downside to all of this is you might come away wondering why we are so dependant on either the REPS or DEMS. Then again, maybe you ought to wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment